• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm playing Dragon age Inquisition. It seems like a good game so far. I have put 11 hours in and I have barely done anything in the grand scheme of things. I think this is likely to be a 100 hour thing.

D

Deleted member 81859

I'm getting a copy of Xenoblade 3DS around Christmas.
Other than that, I'm playing FE: A for the bajillonth time.

I played through The Cave with the Hillbilly, the Adventurer and the Time Traveller yesterday and today. Fun game with lots of subversive, dark humour, though it gets tedious ocassionally, especially if you're stuck. I get why they kill your character if they jump from too much of a height, but why did climbing down ladders have to be so slow?

I started another playthrough later today because I wanted to see what the Twins' story would be like (and it delivered), though I put the game to rest afterwards. With gameplay being as slow as it is, it's not that fun to replay the parts you just did a day ago when you already know the solutions, so I'm putting it on pause for a while.

Also tried out Trine 2 but did not care for it at all. Overall I'm very unpleased with the Wii U E-Shop, which holds very few things of immediate interest. Are there really just no good games on the Wii U at all, or are they just not on the E-Shop?

*edit* **** this, I'm gonna open up a thread about this.

D

Deleted member 81859

I'm replaying SS with my brother.
We played TP together this summer so this just seems like the natural progression.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Super Smash Bros. WiiU and 3DS, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Kirby Airride, Super Mario Galaxy, and I recently thought about starting up Pikmin again, as I never finished it, but I have all these other games to finish first. :/

Truffles

Zelda is the Dark Souls of Zelda
@DoomDash Man, that looks like it would take forEVER! I loved that game, but probably won't ever exceed even 10% of its trophies. Happy hunting!

@Spirit How are you finding FF Type 0 HD? I think I'm about a fifth of the way through, but still waiting for all the systems and story threads to coalesce into something a little closer to tangibility. Heh. But I'll press on...

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I am currently playing the following:

Hyrule Warriors (Trying to beat the first Adventure Map and get all the rewards)
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (Completing the regional Pokedex)
Team Fortress 2

@DoomDash Man, that looks like it would take forEVER! I loved that game, but probably won't ever exceed even 10% of its trophies. Happy hunting!

@Spirit How are you finding FF Type 0 HD? I think I'm about a fifth of the way through, but still waiting for all the systems and story threads to coalesce into something a little closer to tangibility. Heh. But I'll press on...

Its fun to play, which is the only reason I'm still going with it. Much like I did with crisis core on psp.

I dont like that it assumes I know everything about ff13 and its world and history but its mainly a game I'm playing just because its fun to play despite what goes over my head in terms of story.

Truffles

Zelda is the Dark Souls of Zelda
Its fun to play, which is the only reason I'm still going with it. Much like I did with crisis core on psp.

I dont like that it assumes I know everything about ff13 and its world and history but its mainly a game I'm playing just because its fun to play despite what goes over my head in terms of story.
Yeah, the "Fabula Nova Crystalis" set of FF games seems a bit alien to me. Like... my mind doesn't bond with any of their characters empathetically. But still, I'm full of confidence that Type 0's lead designer Tabata is doing an excellent job on FFXV. (Just based on what I've read in Edge.)
:bear:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom