• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Been playing Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and a little Diablo 3...name: Tahu #1135

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Going to attempt to get through the Witcher 3 (been a couple of months). I probably won't since I don't have the time and the fact that I just can't seem to get into it fully. Shame since I think it's a decent game, just needs to draw me in more than its currently doing.

TK8305

Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
Games Playing:

Super Smash Bros Wii U
Shuffle! (Visual Novel)

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
Still working on Twilight Princess. Taking a bit of a break though. Finally beat Mega Man X last night!! I bought it new about 20 years ago and spent all of that time either rage quitting or losing my codes!!

Still working on Twilight Princess. Taking a bit of a break though. Finally beat Mega Man X last night!! I bought it new about 20 years ago and spent all of that time either rage quitting or losing my codes!!

Congrats on beating Mega Man X. If it makes you feel better, I've been playing the first Mega Man since elementary school and still haven't beat it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Slowly making my way through Xenosaga: Episode I, getting stuck at certain bosses and confused with how the battle system is supposed to work. Unlike the trilogy's successor, Xenoblade, Saga 1 plays like a pure turn-based JRPG, through and through. There's loads to explore (satisfactory yet tedious) and half of the challenge is trying to avoid unexpected encounters. Overall, it's fun so far but I'm looking forward to the later games.

Djinn

and Tonic
I remember I could always make it to Sigma, then he would annihilate me. I got to the point where I could breeze through the game in no time but Sigma was just too tough to beat.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
I remember I could always make it to Sigma, then he would annihilate me. I got to the point where I could breeze through the game in no time but Sigma was just too tough to beat.
Admittedly, I DID have the hadouken upgrade which allows you to one-shot-kill the dog and Sigma's first form. That allowed me to fight his final form with full health and all four subtanks full. I needed every bit of it too. By the time I dealt the final blow, all 4 were empty and my health bar was down to about 25%!!

Salem

SICK
Yeah, it took me a while to beat Sigma in MMX1 as a kid, I've beaten MMX2 long before I beat Sigma in MMX1.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Oh man, so many youtube projects along with practicing Huniepop, Skyrim, and fire emblem Radiant dawn... does testing a homemade game count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom