• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
So I'm playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and it's been a wild ride.

I've been trying to forge an Assault Axe, but one of the parts needed isn't available to carve ingame; you have to trade for it via the Wycoon. You can trade a Gypceros Head for a Barroth Scalp, but getting a Gypercos' Head has proven to be quite the difficult quest. It's a one percent drop rate unless you break the crest on his head, which then rockets the drop rate to thirty. I've hunted and captured this thing over fifteen times - even fought two of them at once! - and I've only got one head out of it.

Then I realized that I don't use switch axes; I main charge blades. The parts I need are from the freaking Zamtrios, which is easily hunted ingame. Three days of endlessly hunting Gypercos has been for naught.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've been mostly playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, with the occasional dash of Majora's Mask 3D and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I also got the demo for Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold on a recommendation. I enjoyed the map-making and dungeon-crawling, but the turn-based battles couldn't get me engaged.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I am playing (still) Paper Mario and as always, SPLATOOOON. I've beaten every other game I had been playing, and I don't want to start a brand new adventure so close to school starting.

Dan

Just completed the original Fallout, and wow what a game, it caught many hours of my time and immersed me into it's drab world so well. In the future I'll certainly replay it as there's quite a few pieces of content I missed. I shall also be playing as an "evil" character in that replay, it's so hard to resist being an asshole in that game due to the sheer amount of witty smart ass dialogue options presented for you to execute on the inhabitants of the world.

Naturally I've moved onto Fallout 2, this game starts out worse than the original since you aren't even armed with a gun. I also chose a couple of perks whilst creating my character that gave me a starting disadvantage when it came to combat. So for the first few minutes of the game I choose to run away from all my enemies in the mandatory tutorial level that was created because the publisher told the developers the game needs a tutorial level. Apparently there are mods that allow you to skip this tutorial area, I'll grab it on my next play through that's for sure.
Got to the first town and really enjoying it so far.

In the original UK and I believe some other European countries children were removed from the game. This patch re-enables them but golly I can see why they were removed, they are incredibly mean.

KC0AAO5.png

Last edited:

Sheik

:the:
Red Dead Redemption (I've enjoyed every second of playing it)
Dead Space (I only play this in broad daylight with the blinds completely open and Spongebob playing on a TV in another room)
Shantae (It doesn't feel like a GBC game, it feels like a modern game in an 8-bit style - it's that advanced for the system. It has some flaws, but it's still pretty good)

I just got off my addiction for Blockstorm and will be coming back home to play with my 3DS.

Simin: Hey guys, y'all missed me?
Ocarina of Time: PLAY ME DANGIT!
Kid Icarus Uprising: PLAY ME DANGIT!
Majora's Mark: OPEN ME DANGIT!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom