• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

After spending half a year dedicated to the Dragon Age series I finally dusted off my Sims 4 CD, bought its EP today and I am now creating a family with my fav Zelda characters. I wonder what horrors this will bring?

I'm playing Battlefield 4 a lot, and slowly getting through The Evil Within. Evil Within requires me to be at my bravest to play.

Splatoon, Majora's Mask 3D, and Tales of Graces. Smatterings of Super Mario Galaxy. My backlog is awful.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
1492429_672187836164834_1523813005_o.jpg

New vegas hell yeah

Dan

Been playing hours and hours of Fallout 1 and just wow, what a game. It's another one of those old games I attempted to play many times and just couldn't puncher through but I've finally managed to, the original Deus Ex being another old game that took me a while to overcome the older and unfamiliar mechanics.

It's great to finally understand more of the fallout universe and discover some of the origins of certain segments. I like the political diversity the settlements have. I believe this is the first cRPG I've ever really played, so far I'm finding combat pretty funny, and may have to look at other games of this genre in the near future.
If you're interested in played the original fallout then I recommend the fixt patch which fixes tons of bugs and allow you to play the game on modern systems. The start of the game is incredibly dull as you start off in a cave, one of the most overused and dull locations in video games, made more infuriating by hordes of rats, and not the exciting giant rat kind. The first settlement you will most likely encounter is quite dull as well but do trek on as the game gets a lot better afterwards.

Just joined the Brotherhood and managed to get the infamous power armor. Looking forward to playing the rest of the game and I'll certainly proceed to Fallout 2 once I'm done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom