• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Earthbound again, got the Milky Well Sanctuary and I'm on my way to Fourside. I hate the Dusty Dunes Desert, I hate Fourside too. The only cool place about this big part of the game is Moonside and learning the teleport spell.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

It's an awesome game. ^^ I love playing it with my friends~ :bestestcool:

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
YOSHI'S ISLAND, YOSHI'S ISLAND DS, AND YOSHI'S NEW ISLAND! SO YOSHI SO ISLAND ALL DAY AND NIGHT.

I picked up Mount & Blade: Warband a few weeks ago when I caught it at 75% off. I've had a ton of fun with it. I played one file for about 250 in-game days. Eventually I got the hang of it and restarted it.

Currently about 460 days in. I went with the Sarranids to start, broke free, and have been building up my kingdom. At this point I own all of what used to be the Vaegirs (and wiped out their faction) and a bit of Swadia and the Kherigits. Next up I'll be tackling the Nords and I'm aiming to capture at least 3 towns and 3 castles from them. From there it should be easy enough to take over the continent, at which point I'll start checking out mods.

At some point I'm planning to replay The Thousand Year Door and Pikmin.

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
A few. Omega Ruby, Pokemon X, Radiata Stories, and some Tactics Ogre LUCT now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom