• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (65% complete)
Banjo-Kazooie (50% complete)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (99% complete)
Bionicle Heroes (80% complete)

Sheik

:the:
Currently,

Super Mario Sunshine (I have like 20 Shine Sprites so far)
Shadow of the Colossus (5 Colossi down)
inFamous (I don't know exactly how far I am into the game but I'm being a good guy)
Super Metroid (I feel like I'm probably close to the end of the game but I honestly have no clue)

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
So I've been playing Etrian Mystery Dungeon, and it was laughably easy until the fourth dungeon opened up. Some gameplay spoilers under the cut.

As if right now, I've reached the fifth dungeon, and I'm struggling to protect the town from DOEs and safely traverse the dungeons. Doesn't help that repairs easily run up to quadruple up to what money you may have stored at a time. Fortunately, every time you enter the dungeons and come back safely, the price drops substantially. Also, any time you get killed in the dungeon and not send out a rescue party and/or a DOE reaches town, the game punishes you by taking away some your armor or weapons, forcing you to buy new ones.

Actually, this game punishes you for a lot of things. Getting your teeth kicked in while traveling about in a dungeon and decide to shortcut to the home menu to try again? The game will punish you for that, too. The adventuring party will have fallen the next time you pull the game up and you'll have to either A) rescue the team or :cool:let go of your items, en and some of your armor/weapons.

It's rough, but I'm determined. I'm not letting this game break me at all.

I've also been playing Box Boy! on the side, too.

Dan

Still playing Twilight princess and got back to some daily Mario Kart 8.
I was actually watch a let's play recently which is pretty rare for me, but I really had an urge to see someone play through Tomb Raider 1, as I started watching it I felt the urge to play it myself in which I did!
The controls aren't as bad as I thought they would be, the guy I was watching appeared to be struggling with them, by no means are the controls great though, they are slightly awkward. Not sure if I'll keep playing, but it's a nice blast from the past!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Currently playing Killzone Shadowfall

I only bought it because I was a big fan of the series back on the PS2/PS3 and it got average reviews, which is to be expected as nearly every other 8th get launch title did. However, I actually really like the game. The story lost its intensity after 2, but the lore is still pretty solid. Graphics look great, gameplay is the best in the series and the level layout and tactical combat make it tough. It's not quite on the level of the amazing Killzone 2, but definitely not average so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom