• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Right now I'm doing the Point Lookout DLC for Fallout 3.

Gotta love mutant cannibal hillibllies =)

2552077-1365641915.png

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
I am currently playing Majora's Mask 3D, working on a nuzlocke challence of pokemon x, and replaying Skyward Sword, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I am also replaying Uncharted 3 and playing through the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD collection.

Tales of Symphonia is one of my favorite games of all time. I had Dawn, but somehow I think it got lost the last time I moved :( I need to buy it again.

Being in the UK i can only get about 10 games, Dawn not being one of them. Though I have only 2 Tales games left to buy, Phantasia and Eternia, i discovered the series by accident at the beginning of the year now i'm hooked. I've heard wonderful things about Symphonia so i'm looking forward to it.

Although I've heard terrible things about Dawn of the New World so that's worrying since Tales has yet to disappoint me.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Being in the UK i can only get about 10 games, Dawn not being one of them. Though I have only 2 Tales games left to buy, Phantasia and Eternia, i discovered the series by accident at the beginning of the year now i'm hooked. I've heard wonderful things about Symphonia so i'm looking forward to it.

Although I've heard terrible things about Dawn of the New World so that's worrying since Tales has yet to disappoint me.

...ehhhh New World was .... ok. It was definitely more of a spin-off than a real Tales entry, but if you go into it knowing that, it isn't that bad. It's different from other Tales games, but it isn't by any means a bad game. Just go into it knowing what it is and what it isn't, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

You're going to LOVE Symphonia. I have Vesperia for the 360, but I liked Symphonia better.

Salem

SICK
Bloodborne, Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze, and Super Mario 64, for the hell of it.:P

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
[3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask 3D

^Sweet~

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I'm playing Baten Kaitos for the first time in over a decade. It's actually aged pretty well in most respects. I'm finding it a lot easier than when I played it way a long time ago.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Donkey Kong 64 on the Wii U, I once 101%-ed this game, and I'm determined to do this again, so I'm working to finishing up a level completely before moving on to the next one. So on the 6th world now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom