• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker HD
Fantasy Life

^These game(s) are absolutely enjoyable. :cool:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Fallout New Vegas... Again.

Just trying to explore every location that I haven't on my level 50 character. Surprisingly, I haven't visited Dead Wind Cavern, but it's still effing hard even with the best weapons and armour, especially that legendary Deathclaw.

Hyrule Warriors, Smash for the WiiU, Pokemon X, and a bit of Hakuouki: Stories of the Shinsengumi.

The WiiU is a blast! I was afraid of getting one for the longest time, but it's really fun.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Currently Playing:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3rd time)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (2nd time)
Super Mario 64 (6th time)
Earthbound (1st time!)

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Started playing Tales of Xillia 2 again. ^^ Man~ There are a lot of things to do in this game...

OcarinaPlayerOfTime

Blank Canvas
Doing a 100% run of Majora's Mask 3D right now, and I'm at Snowhead Temple. Surprises me how much content there is compared to when I was playing for the first time back in 2008, honestly, because my first run I probably had only half the masks and around 8 hearts, haha. It definitely shows how much I've legitimately evolved as a Gamer, because I surprisingly don't need a guide to find everything. Will probably start doing some more Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the Wii U after a week or 2 later today, too, love the game and really want to get back into it.
This reminds me, I should add my Nintendo Network ID and 3DS Friend Code in my Signature.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I bought TMC for the Wii U and I 100% it. I also had to find one more piece of heart in ALbW and I discovered I never saved the game after obtaining the heart in Lorule Rupee Hunt minigame. So I got it and 100% it. Next game to play is MM 3DS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom