• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom. I know it's basically a Zelda knockoff having Finn instead of Link but I've enjoyed it so far.

JetstreamSam

Harbinger of Chaos
Oh man, I'm still in the middle of Inquisition. There is so much to that blasted game..!!

How's The Wolf Among Us? I wanted to play a new-style adventure game, but am not too big on The Walking Dead games. Haha. :)

Currently, I'm spread thin!! I'm playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time, Resident Evil HD and Samurai Warriors 4. And maybe countless other games I've started but have not finished like a goober.
I didn't like the walking dead games as well, but LOVING wolf among us!

キラ

Yo!
Just recently started playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf again. I erased my old town and started a new one. It's been fun.

If anyone is interested in playing with me, my 3DS FC is in my sig. :)

I'm still playing Xenoblade Chronicles at the moment. 55ish hours in and I think I'm almost nearly done with the story. After I'm finished with that, I'll be starting Majora's Mask 3D and the Metal Gear Solid series, along with Smash Bros Melee and Project M practice.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
American McGee's Alice which I will then be following up with Alice: Madness Returns. It's been far too long since I've played either.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
I bought LoZ: Phantom Hourglass without knowing the gameplay is vastly different but I'm still going to at least try to finish it now that I've started.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Hyrule Warriors...
And on occasion, Saints Row: The Third. (Beat it, but still gathering things)

I plan to start SR IV soon, but I haven't the time. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom