• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Wii U
I've been playing Super Mario Galaxy 2, it's a good game, comin at ya live. I only have three power stars so far but I will increase that count with time.

PlayStation 4
The only game I have available is Dragon Age Inquisition and holy cow have I played that game. It's so much fun.

Sheik

:the:
Started playing Pokemon Red on my Gameboy Advance SP. I forgot I had this game, lol. I've only ever played its remakes, FireRed and LeafGreen, so this should be an interesting experience, going back to the series' roots and all.

Started playing Pokemon Red on my Gameboy Advance SP. I forgot I had this game, lol. I've only ever played its remakes, FireRed and LeafGreen, so this should be an interesting experience, going back to the series' roots and all.

As much as I played the heck out of those games as a kid, they don't too look great anymore. The sprites are just awful.

Ty.

Ok, but dogs CAN look up!
They look terrible, but they have such a nostalgic feel to them. Like, I do think they look awful, but, I really like the look. Haha.

That said, the remakes look fantastic. Still. I feel like Fire Red, Leaf Green and original Gen 3 look awesome. They hold up well.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
[GBA] Yu-Gi-Oh! Destiny Board Traveler

I am totally having a blast playing this classic game. :D

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Started playing Oracle of Seasons, it's pretty good, have two seasons so far and have actually not looked more than 1-2 screenshots up, and getting a "doh" reaction when finding out what I was missing :P (like not realizing the animal who can float doesn't have to do it purely in a linear fashion...)

キラ

Yo!
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U.

I have been playing it often. I always play it when my friends come over. They're not hardcore Smash fans, but we always have a lot of fun. We're not competitive either, we just play on whatever stages and with items on and try to pull off crazy moves! Lol.

Though, I like playing For Glory rules a lot. I used to use Pac-Man a lot, and I'm still good with him, but I use Captain Falcon and ZSS a lot.

I also like playing alone with my amiibo. I like seeing them grow smarter and using new stratgies that I teach them.

JetstreamSam

Harbinger of Chaos
The Wolf Among Us and Dragon age Inquisition, they're both so good! I have 70+ hours into one file on Inquisition lol. Elder Scrolls Online as well, not liking that one too much.

The Wolf Among Us and Dragon age Inquisition, they're both so good! I have 70+ hours into one file on Inquisition lol. Elder Scrolls Online as well, not liking that one too much.

Oh man, I'm still in the middle of Inquisition. There is so much to that blasted game..!!

How's The Wolf Among Us? I wanted to play a new-style adventure game, but am not too big on The Walking Dead games. Haha. :)

Currently, I'm spread thin!! I'm playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time, Resident Evil HD and Samurai Warriors 4. And maybe countless other games I've started but have not finished like a goober.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom