• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
I got to play The Last of Us for the first time last week (on the PS4 since I never owned a PS3, and was gifted a PS4 for Christmas)! Beat it in a few days. Really enjoyed it @_@ <3 and immediately afterward, I started on Shadow of Mordor on my PC. I've put about 50 hours into it so far. I'm a tad obsessive with finding high-level captains to fight, like I think I'm prob not even super-far into the main story lol despite 50 hours. I spend a lot of timing hunting enemies down because yiss.

Reactions: Ty.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I'm slogging my way through Persona Q: Shadows of the Labyrinth. I just reached the third labyrinth, and as of right now, I'm just wandering around aimlessly, looking for some keys and filling whatever requests that I can.

I also finally picked up a Wii U and a copy of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, so I've been playing that intermittently. Said Wii U also came along with digital copies of Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land, so I've been poking at them too when I can spare a moment.

Ty.

Ok, but dogs CAN look up!
Kicking *** in Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the PS2. DBZ games <3

Dude, I think that's my favourite one too. I really liked Budokai Tenkaichi 3. If it's the one I'm thinking of. I remember going to the world tournament as like SS4 Gogeta or whatever and just one hit KO'ing everyone. It was awesome. Haha.
Again, not 100% sure if it was that one, but I think it probably was.

I'm slogging my way through Persona Q: Shadows of the Labyrinth. I just reached the third labyrinth, and as of right now, I'm just wandering around aimlessly, looking for some keys and filling whatever requests that I can.

I also finally picked up a Wii U and a copy of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, so I've been playing that intermittently. Said Wii U also came along with digital copies of Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land, so I've been poking at them too when I can spare a moment.

How tough is that game? Persona Q? I've wanted to try it because i'm a fan of Persona, but i've never been able to actually enjoy an Etrian Odyssy title. Is this worth picking up if I don't dig EO?

As for me... i've had a lot on the go lately.

First, I started and then platinumed Infamous First Light last night. So not really playing it anymore, but I just finished it. It's recent. So I figured I'd mention it.
Super short. Lots of fun. Recommended for anyone with PS+. It's a great time, but not worth $14. Get it while it's free!

Also, I got Atelier Ayesha for Christmas, so i'm working through that. Tying to finish it quick so I can pick up Escha and Logy before Shallie or whatever it's called comes out. Never played an Atelier before, but i'm enjoying this one to a degree. If the main character, Ayesha, wasn't so dull, it would be better. That's why i'm looking forward to Pt. 2/3. Main characters seem to be more interesting.

Also, Pokemon Ruby. 3rd gen is my favourite gen, so i'm really enjoying the remake at the moment.

And someone lent me Shadows of Mordor earlier today. Really digging it, but it's hard. I'm not used to the controls or the rules of the world just yet, so i'm struggling. I haven't really played much Batman or like, AC, and the combat is sort of similar to those. So i'm struggling to get used to it.
But it seems like an awesome game.

Lastly, still playing GTA Online. Love it.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
How tough is that game? Persona Q? I've wanted to try it because i'm a fan of Persona, but i've never been able to actually enjoy an Etrian Odyssy title. Is this worth picking up if I don't dig EO?

As someone who loves both series, I'd say it's worth it. But since you mentioned that you don't dig EO, I'd recommend waiting until there's a sale or a price cut on it.

It's pretty easy for an Etrian Odyssey/Persona game. Actually, it's probably the easiest one to date -- even Risky mode isn't too hard, though there have been moments that I've nearly pulled my hair out over it. There are some major changes to the battle system too, but it's really enjoyable. And there's always the auto-map feature, in case you don't like mapping.

So even though you don't care for EO, you should definitely get PQ at some point.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX

^^^I've already completed both [Critical] KH2 & BBS Final Mixes~ But now I find myself playing the whole thing again because it is fun.

Ty.

Ok, but dogs CAN look up!
As someone who loves both series, I'd say it's worth it. But since you mentioned that you don't dig EO, I'd recommend waiting until there's a sale or a price cut on it.

It's pretty easy for an Etrian Odyssey/Persona game. Actually, it's probably the easiest one to date -- even Risky mode isn't too hard, though there have been moments that I've nearly pulled my hair out over it. There are some major changes to the battle system too, but it's really enjoyable. And there's always the auto-map feature, in case you don't like mapping.

So even though you don't care for EO, you should definitely get PQ at some point.

Ok, see I was kind of thinking that, but then like every review and podcast I listen to has been saying nothing but "Well, time to go get my ass kicked by PQ" and I kept thinking like, there's no way this game is that hard. But everyone is saying it, so what gives.
So that's good to know.

Nobody seems to ever mention auto map, which I was really hoping would be present, so that's great as well. Thanks! I'll pick it up once it goes on sale or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom