• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. And it's every bit as disappointing as I remember it being.

FEAR 1 was best. Easily one of the best horror games of last gen. Great atmosphere, and very smart enemy AI.

Currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition and Halo: MCC

Right now I am playing
1. Skyward Sword
2. Earthbound
3. Super Mario World 2
4. And I occasionally play online FPS such as TF2 and COD games

Ty.

Ok, but dogs CAN look up!
Beside the obvious with Smash U/3DS and Mario Kart?

Starwhal.

No Smash for me. Not yet. But I'll get around to it eventually. And then we will Brawl. Or something. I don't know.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Not a bad game. Matchmaking is still a bit broken, but overall it is enjoyable.

Yeah man, they need to figure that out. I get that it's 4 games worth of different netcode, but this is Halo.
It's pretty much the sole reason I picked up and Xbox One. Now, i'm only playing offline in splitscreen anyway, since nobody else I know has one. But it would be nice to have the option. Hopefully soon.

ich Will

Not very nearfetch'd
Metroid for NES, 'cause I be bawlin', straight bawlin'. ****ing **** new games, do you know how many old games there are to explore. :squishy::squishy::squishy::squishy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom