• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Primarily Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros 3DS, and kind-of Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Though I plan to go back and play MM again while waiting for OR AS, and or change it up with something I haven't done in a while, like Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, or perhaps Phantasy Star..... Though I guess MM hasn't been popped in the N64 is quite some time either, so I guess it's in that category xD

Super Mario Galaxy 2-that koopa faced Gobble snake thing is kinduva pain. fast paced fight though, very hard to dodge on such a small planet, if this game didn't make me dizzy I'd enjoy the fight a whole lot more.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Playing GTA: San Andreas 720p.

My favourite game of all time, so it's always nice to revisit it, especially in a new resolution and it actually being wide screen (even if it is the recent app port). A few bugs, but overall it's great.

Gonna try and 100% it this time. Last time I only had the collectibles (spray paints etc.) and stunt jumps to complete.

Beeker

Wild Card
Haven't played too much actually... but when I've gotten the time I've started to pick up MK8 again. I also got Bayonetta 1/2 so started playing through the first. I haven't got very far but it's so rediculous. xD

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I finally got around to play Wind Waker Hd and, man, does it look gorgeous! I enjoy the original, too, but it's really nice to play it with the gamepad. Two days in and I have all three pearls. Will now hunt for maps and explore before continuing the story :P

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i'm currently replaying Resident Evil: Revelations, Resident evil 5 (when my friend is over because i hate sheva's AI), the elder scrolls IV: oblivion, and Castlevania: Lords Of Shadows.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Currently playing through Phantom Hourglass again. I tend to play this game in fairly short sessions because of the repetitiveness and tediousness of the infamous Temple of the Ocean King.

Currently playing through Phantom Hourglass again. I tend to play this game in fairly short sessions because of the repetitiveness and tediousness of the infamous Temple of the Ocean King.

Ugh, this is why I don't think I'll be playing PH a whole lot. That temple......

Anyways, I'll be playing some more Mario Kart 8 (because of the DLC) & Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories today. Highly doubt I'll play much of the latter because it's very unfair at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom