• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I got the full version of Etrian Odyssey Untold and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, but I can't play them until I get a bigger SD card. In the meantime, it's Smash 3DS, Sonic the Hedgehog 3D, and OoA.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeabloogoo. (I can make up words too, Kojima!)

I played a bit of it but never got around to completing it (or barely getting halfway, I now know), so sat down and started playing it today. And I can't remember having this much fun with it! I started again and I think now I actually understand the parrying and counters the fighting is much more enjoyable. I remember having a lot of difficulty with the 2 gekkos you fight near the start of the game, when the game was pretty much just X-button fury, but handled them much easier this time around when taking the time to actually counter.

Not sure if I'm close to the end or not, maybe I'll have finished it by the time people read this, buuuuuut

I've just kicked Sam's arse, after him kicking my arse for most of the game, and he wasn't even a cyborg! He must have been one tough cookie to be able to stand up to Raiden like that. He seems like a cool character and I know I've got the DLC where you play as him waiting, will definitely be playing that.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Shovel Knight: Stuck on Propeller knight because I suck :P
Super Smash Bros. 3DS: I already unlocked everything so I'm just casually playing it now.
Fallout New Vegas: Helping Caesar with recruiting and debating on what DLC to start first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom