• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Beeker

Wild Card
Mario Party 3! Just got the cart I ordered in the mail and booted her up. Hello old friend, I've missed you so much! :love:

Salem

SICK
So, I reached the last place I reached when Earthbound got deleted on me last time, so anything beyond is new territory to me, it's right after the stonehenge area.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
So, I reached the last place I reached when Earthbound got deleted on me last time, so anything beyond is new territory to me, it's right after the stonehenge area.

Home stretch.

-------------

i've mostly been playing the smash demo. Still on the fence whether I'm going to get it at launch or not.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I'm playing way too many games at the same time. I bought Assassin's Creed last week and I can't put the game down because I want to explore everything.

The complete list:
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
- Assassin's Creed Black Flag
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I've just acquired Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl. This game is spectacular, and I will go out to say this is one of the best games in the entire 3DS library. It is a damn shame this game is so poorly localized.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Playing... Hyrule Warriors.

It's the most mediocre game I've ever played but cannot put down. Well over the 100+ hour mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom