• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I'm only working on two games right now as I try to only have one console and one handheld going when I play but currently it's Kid Icarus: Uprising and LoZ: MM

I'm playing life. It's a really detailed game with awesome graphics. It's kinda boring though, and kinda repetitive as feeding, bathing, and resting your character can take HOURS!!!

Besides that I'm playing Fallout 3 for the 23rd time, Zelda 2 a 2nd time, and Papers Please.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Just found my copy of Klonoa 2 for PS2. Pretty pumped to play through this, been looking around for it for years.

Beeker

Wild Card
Finally caved and got Bravely Default a few weeks ago. Been playing whenever I can and currently around the level 50 mark? I think I'm a bit under level though.

BioShock 2

I think I liked thee first one better

And I just downloaded League of Legends last week (It's so fun, but I suck so much DX)

Currently nothing on handheld... though I should probably finish PKMN: Pearl and get it back to my friend (I've had it for like a year and a half o_O)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
BioShock 2

I think I liked thee first one better

And I just downloaded League of Legends last week (It's so fun, but I suck so much DX)

Currently nothing on handheld... though I should probably finish PKMN: Pearl and get it back to my friend (I've had it for like a year and a half o_O)

Hey babe, I can tutor you on League of Legends. Add me at ProudBlackHD. Then shoot me a PM on here saying you added me. I can get you from level 1 to level 10 in 5 days :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Pokemon Art Academy. I rate it a 9/10. It really helps you to improve your drawing skills and it is so amazing! I can't wait to start the painting parts but I have to wait till I finished apprentice part :D The only - point is the music can get annoying after a while. But hey that's not that bad :D The game is amazing!

Salem

SICK
Okay, I'm giving Earthbound another shot, I'm starting it from the beginning, so it's gonna take a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom