• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I've been gone from the forums for way too long! Couple of years since I last posted I think... I'm currently playing through Half Life which I got in the Steam Summer Sale LAST year and have been playing in small bursts ever since, determined to get it finished now though :P

I've been playing Wind Waker HD, and I briefly started Pikmin 3. Also been playing Mario Kart 8 on the side.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Found my copy of Chibi-Robo and decided to play through it again.

Playing Tomodachi Life a bit here and there as well.

I got back into Minecraft in the last couple days. I started a new world in the latest snapshot, which is buggy as hell but not enough to drive me away (yet). Also, my old favorite Hunger Games server is back online, so I've been doing that while listening to my favorite podcast, and that's kept me up crazy late the past few nights.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the God of War series, and um.... no I think that's pretty much it for now.

I just beat GoW: Ascension, and I'm going to play the next one in the storyline...

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sleeping Dogs will all the DLC! Great game, more content is always good. Got it in the Steam Sale for a steal, a good excuse to re-play a great game! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom