• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Started back up Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn again, since I need some way to settle down the excitement I got from Lucina and Robin being in Smash Bros. Thought I could get through it on hard, switched right back to easy mode pretty quick.

Mega Man ZX-I passed the first couple levels and well I gotta say, so far I'm not too impressed yet. With Capcom/Inticreates I was expecting the same insane, extreme difficulty levels, and amazing music and sheer bad-*** awesomeness of the Zero series. Maybe it'll get better soon?

About halfway through Wind Waker HD and I'm loving it! Also playing through the Professor Layton series, I dig puzzles.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Pokemon X and Winning Eleven 10 for the PS2. God it gets crazy fun with the leagues I play there. And I love battling in X and also hunting for shinies. XD

I will probably start playing Y again due to me wanting a cool trainer name. :cool:

I've mostly been playing Project M, trying to get good with some of the advanced techniques. I pretty much have wavedashing down as Marth, and I'm getting better with L-Cancelling, dash dancing, and chain grabbing too.

Shovel Knight (trying to do a no death no money spent all checkpoints broken run on new game +).

Deadpool (just completed actually).

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (I don't have an arcade stick so it's really hard).

Dragonball Z: Attack of the Saiyans (mmm that turn based).

Portal 2 (about damn time).

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Since there's not much being released until October, I've decided on tackling some of the games in my backlog. As of now, I'm attempting to tackle Bravely Default.

I'm one chapter away from getting the True Ending, but it's proving to be quite tedious. It's not because of the difficulty or that BD throws the asterisk holders at you in groups of three, but because Bravely Default essentially makes you do the same thing four times. Visually appealing game, though.

As soon as I'm finished with that, I plan on starting A Link Between Worlds or Pandora's Tower. I haven't decided on which one yet, but I'm leaning toward Pandora's Tower since it's been living in its shrink-wrap tomb the longest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom