• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Mario Kart 8 - I've had triple stars in every GP and all stamps for a while, only thing left to acquire is the Gold Glider (and maybe reach 9,999 VR). No idea how close I am to 10,000 coins.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Picked this up again after not playing for a while. Still as draining as it's ever been.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - After beating all chapters on 9.0 intensity some time ago, I've been on the verge on completing Hades' Treasure Hunt. All that's left to do is collect every power and defeat boss battles on Hard mode. The former is complete luck-based and the latter is pure skill-based. I believe I have all the Solo-exclusive powers, which would just mean playing enough Together mode to get its exclusive powers. As for boss battles, I finally managed to fuse the weapon I've sought for so long (Artillery Claws with 6 range stars and Overall Defense +8), so I need to get lots of practice down.

New Super Mario Bros. U - I got this as a free download with Mario Kart 8. Nice distraction when I feel like playing something on the side of MK8.

Super Luigi Galaxy - Can't get enough of Luigi, Bowser and Rosalina. It's a marvelous game, and I'm addicted to its soundtrack.

I've accidentally stopped playing Punch-Out on Wii, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Pikmin. Need to start playing them all consistently.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Wolf Among Us!

Final episode finished and I can't recommend the game more. :) Great stuff. Telltale have mastered these interactive stories!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm thinking about getting back to completing Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and A Link Between Worlds.

Earthbound0-I'm in Magicant, the enemies are annoying and Ness' mind is freaky. I dunno what the game producers were on when they made this game, but it musta been something wicked! lol

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Bionicle: The Game (Gamecube) - A typical platformer which is somewhat linear but with enough diverse environments for it to be considered "good". The levels it includes are free-roam hallways, swimming sections, snowboarding down a mountain, a mine kart rollercoaster (which is annoying), tree-grinding, and lava-surfing. The game itself tries to mesh events with the Bohrok and Rakshi together, but in the end it all caves in on itself when Takanuva is abruptly transported to Makuta's lair (contrary to The Mask of Light's storyline). Like many platformers of the 'Cube era, it only takes a couple days to beat.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World (Wii) - Just started playing it today and as shaky as the beginning was, I'm really starting to like the plotline in addition to the battle system (making pacts with monsters you defeat). However, I stumbled upon the aggravating knowledge that if you die, you return to your previous save point the hard way. This means that I lost a rather substantial amount of progress, and I'm having to replay and relearn everything up to that point. The game did not even bother to imply this in any of the tutorials beforehand, so it's a little annoying that what's shaping up to be a great game suffers from such a glaring downside. Oh well, better to learn of it now than later when the fights are tougher.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Playin through SoulSilver for the first time in years
Also playing through A Link Between Worlds again :D On Hero mode o.o And it is freaking HARD
And the best game ever, Super Mario RPG

I just completed Banjo-Tooie (it was pretty incredible, as I anticipated), so now I plan to set my Wii U back up and work on getting all of the stars/stamps/vehicle parts in Mario Kart 8 as well as playing Earthbound some more.

I'm also replaying Donkey Kong Country Returns (now on 3DS thanks to Platinum rewards and stuff) and A Link Between Worlds, and hopefully soon I'll bring Fire Emblem: Awakening back from hiatus.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Lost Alpha. Second patch finally came out and seems to have fixed most things. Also been playing through Skyrim again, with some ungodly amount of mods (I think I'm up to about 20GBs now of mods).

Super Mario Galaxy 2. It's uhh...different for a Mario game, I'm not used to playing him like this, running around a planet upside down kinda makes me dizzy. but I'm sure once I get used to it, I"ll have fun. It's a Mario game after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom