• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Earlier today I was playing Pokemon X after not touching the game for a long time due to having college courses and studying really hard to be where I am right now. It feels amazing being back with my Pokemon in such a long time! :pikalove:

You still owe me a lot of Pokemon :right:

I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and that game makes me so mad. Stal died and I accidently killed Gaius and that Monk dude so Panne doesn't have a husband now

*Rage intensifies*

Great game

10/10

That wasn't even sarcastic

I LOVE THIS GAME

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Still working on finishing all the cups in Mario Kart 8
Just beat Super Mario Sunshine with all 120 Shines for the millionth time, gosh I love that game
Also just started a new file on SoulSilver after not touching that game for 4 years. Gosh it's a good one...

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Currently playing a lot of Mario Kart 8 with my cousin and my flatmate as well. She's a gamer, just never had much of a relationship with Mario and Nintendo in general since she didn't get her own console and when I gave her my NES it only lived a month or so... She's completely hooked, lol :)

Beeker

Wild Card
Been playing tons of Tomodachi Life, as well as Battleblock Theater on PC. Thanks to sales, I have a ton to go through now. xD

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The Wonderful 101. Talk about a unique Action game, man -- hell, a unique game in general. There's not a single game out there that plays like this game does. Sure, it has elements from a lot of Kamiya's past games, but each Unite Morph only having a set system of attacks as opposed to multiple lists of combos forces you to strategically switch up which ones you're using in order to get high rankings.

It's very strange to get used to, but it's a blast once you get it down.

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I'm playing some Kid Icarus: Uprising simply because it has been a while since I last played the game. I really do hope that there will be a Kid Icarus game for the Wii U in the nearby future. Perhaps Sakurai might work on that once he has finished with Smash 4.

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow-I finally got the soul eater ring, I got several new souls, including Dead Crusader and Final Guard, found out that the fastest way to bring down Final Guards and Iron Golems are to get behind them and use Persephone, Mjollnir and Aguni and beat up on Grim Reaper after many frustrating failed attempts. That level 5 seal is annoying!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Final Fantasy III
....I cried....I forgot to save....but I'm at the part yet again where you fight Doga and Unei(forgive me if I misspelled it)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Fire Emblem: Awakening - Leveling my team and trying to get Chrom to marry Olivia.

Super Mario 3D Land - Trying to get all the Star Coins and Gold Flag Poles.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Doing the Dragonborn DLC.

Fallout: New Vegas - Wild Card: Side Bets is annoying.

Minecraft - What people normal do in Minecraft.

Fable 2 - Just started it.

Halo: Combat Evolved - For nostalgia and want to play an FPS for some reason.

Super Mario Galaxy - In the Kitchen

Borderlands/2 - I have no idea.

Grand Theft Auto V (Rented) - Shot some people, ran some people over, and punched some people :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom