• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I'm playing Pokemon X to start breeding on my Pokemon since I don't have Mario Kart 8 right now. At least the ZD League will have a challenger to face this upcoming summer. I'll try to even all of Pokemon ready by next week just to get prepared in case I can't do any breeding and training throughout the summer.

Currently playing Watch_Dogs and Guild Wars 2 on the PC, while alternating between Paper Mario Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and Pokemon X. Going to start on Fire Emblem Awakening soon too since I still haven't opened the seal on that bad boy! Definitely excited on playing it.

Going through the Megaman X series again. This line of games was truly amazing with X1-X4. I really hate that they went past X5, as there's a severe decline in quality past that one.

The series is pretty much dead and over, but I still kind of want an X9. :(

Salem

SICK
Going through the Megaman X series again. This line of games was truly amazing with X1-X4. I really hate that they went past X5, as there's a severe decline in quality past that one.

The series is pretty much dead and over, but I still kind of want an X9. :(
In the style of the SNES games??? :O

Salem said:
In the style of the SNES games???

Most definitely. The classic style is what made Megaman X so great - X8 did a lot of things right, and if they went back to X or X4 for inspiration, I think it'd be great. Plus there's still some plot details we're missing out on..... I know the series is pretty much over, but if they could have just one more after all these years, and streamline it straight into the Zero series, that'd be amazing.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Payday 2! A friend bought me it on Steam and demanded I play with them, as so often happens, and it's awesome! :P Would have happily paid for it myself if I knew. Ended up buying a load of the DLC packs because it was so fun. Now, I just need to earn that giant panda mask...

Fig

The Altruist
Earlier today I was playing Pokemon X after not touching the game for a long time due to having college courses and studying really hard to be where I am right now. It feels amazing being back with my Pokemon in such a long time! :pikalove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom