• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Still playing Dota 2 basically everyday. What a game...

But the Dota sprees have been mildly toned down in light of some good ol' Civilisation 5! :D Gotta love some Civ, and 5 is an amazing game. Regularly tops the Steam most played list after all this time, as well.

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I am been playing a lot of classic games so to speak as they are usually appeal to me whenever I just need to relax or take a break from life in general, which is most of the time. With that said, I have been playing a lot of Mega Man games with mostly being Mega Man 1-5. Speaking of Mega Man, I can't wait to see more from the Blue Bomber when it comes to Smash 4! ^^

Salem

SICK
Right now I am been playing a lot of classic games so to speak as they are usually appeal to me whenever I just need to relax or take a break from life in general, which is most of the time. With that said, I have been playing a lot of Mega Man games with mostly being Mega Man 1-5. Speaking of Mega Man, I can't wait to see more from the Blue Bomber when it comes to Smash 4! ^^
WOW, you like Mega Man? That's awesome.

Fig

The Altruist
WOW, you like Mega Man? That's awesome.

Yup, I have been a fan of the Blue Bomber ever since I was a young lad. Back when Melee came out, after thoroughly playing the game for a couple of hundred of hours, I thought that Mega Man would make an excellent addition to the Smash roster. Nice to see that 13 long years later that he is actually going to be a character in Smash 4. I can't wait to play as him in Smash 4! I have already have some combos and moves that I think would be great to utilize, but I can't say for sure until I finally have played Smash 4 to test it out!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Just finished the new Wolf Among Us episode. So awesome. <3 Can't believe how good Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us are, good job Telltale! Can't wait for final episode now.

Also, I love Bigby. Obligatory Bigby picture:

shifty.jpg

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Finished Ocarina of Time 3D about a week ago and also finished Dead Island yesterday after having started it sometime in November... Overall, Dead Island was pretty decent. Its biggest issue for me was the inclusion of stamina which kind of wrecks the experience since you spend the majority of the game traveling from point A to point B, and often times, without a vehicle. Anyway, I've just recently started L.A. Noire and am currently on disc 2. I'm liking it a lot so far.

Pokémon Black2-I just caught my very first Legendary Ever! Cobalion. It was surprisingly easy considering my team was at least 10 levels lower. I used a Litwick. :s But whatever, I've never had a Legendary before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom