• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I'm currently Nuzlocking Leaf Green. Planning on maybe making a comic on it sometime. Idk.
About to beat Steven in Pokemon Ruby.
I'm trying to play through Phantom Hourglass again, but it hurts.
After PH I tried starting up Spirit Tracks, but I just couldn't get into it.
Guitar Hero III is pretty fun. Working on TTFAF.
Nintendogs. Pure happiness.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All. OBJECTION!

Skyward Sword-I'm getting ready to go through Din's Silent Realm, which is something I've been putting off for months. This is gonna suck majorly I just know it. :(

I made it to 6 tears before I got had to start over

URRGGGHHHHHH! There's one I'm always missing you have to slide down to get some of them but I can't figure out how to get the one on this ledge! I'm really PO'ed. Way to go Nintendo lets give Link a crappy stamina gauge and worse controls in an annoying as *%$@ area!

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Don't know if I've mentioned this before but after 3 years of collecting dust, I've finally started playing Ocarina of Time 3D. So far, I've pretty much 100% it, I just need to do Ganon's castle. I've been really taking advantage of Miiverse with this game, which is pretty cool because I get to see my adventure through all the snapshots I've taken throughout my playthrough. Great feature.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
On my Wii U ive been playing WWHD, as well as NES REMIX 1&2, and a couple others, However i have recently had the luxury of playing a game called Enslaved. How this game is never talked about i cant tell you. but this game was AMAZING! The story was so great. Character development i havent seen in a game for a long time. and this was made my Ninja Theory, who rebooted Devil May Cry, they also made Heavenly Sword, which is kind of a Cult classic for early PS3 purchasers.

But yeah if any of you have either thought about or have never heard of Enslaved: Journey to the West, Do yourself a favor and check it out! Next i think ill play Crisis. Always wanted to. Recently got Crysis 2 so its time to finally check it out and see what all the fuss is about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom