• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Recently, I 100% Super Mario World. It was surprisingly easy considering how much I sucked when I was younger. Right now I'm currently working on a hardcore playthrough of Max Payne 3 and doing some Resident Evil: Revelations raid mode on the side... which isn't easy at all.

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Final Fantasy 12!

Bought it again cos I never actually finished it, then lost the disc. Giving it a new go! And since the PS2 is out again, buying/re-playing lots of other games. Jak 3, Snake Eater, and FFX are all on the list. :P

Uta no Prince-sama: Music. I can barely understand it, but it's awesome.

Though I'll admit that it makes my want to chuck my PSP out the window at times. XD

Haven't gotten a new game in forever, but I randomly, like, picked up a bunch of games within the past month that have kept me pretty busy. Not that I wasn't already busy before that, but:

Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokémon X
Rune Factory 2
Rune Factory Frontier

Fig

The Altruist
Just finished my training session in Project M because there is a tournament coming soon in a couple of weeks. I really want to get myself ready and prepared for any match-up that may occur in any of the rounds. For this tournament, I will be trusting on my buddy Sonic as I am starting to get better at performing the air combos and finishing it off with his Forward Air which has a meteor smash effect! In my community, Sonic is underplayed and I figured I try to top with him and show that he is a great character to utilize in Project M. Due to how I usually stay on top in terms of ranks, I tend to be a trend starter and I see people start using the character that I recently topped with. It's fun to see that happen, but at the same time I dislike it when people think that they will automatically with my character simply because me or any other top player used that character and topped. Either way, Project M is my main game right now and I can't wait for the tournament to begin! ^^

I'm playing Super Mario Bros. 3 for the first time. Four levels in and I can already see what the big deal is.

I'm also playing Golden Sun: Lost Age. Started yet another new file in hopes that I'll actually finish it this time.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
It's been a good week. I finally managed to get the final sticker in Brawl a few days ago. Now I've acquired everything the game contains. Also, through much trial, I beat every chapter in Kid Icarus: Uprising on Intensity 9.0. These have got to be two of the mightiest things I have accomplished.

I've still been playing a bunch of Melee to get its last remaining contents. I have no idea how long it will take to get certain trophies and particular bonuses. Smash 3DS get here soon.

Dixie Kong's Double Trouble-I'm trying to get the second ending but I can't find some of the DK Koins and I have yet to beat the evil Rocket Rush! Bad enough they gave us a time limit but they had to switch the damn controls too? Still I love this game, one of the best on the SNES ever made and so many unique levels

Fig

The Altruist
Been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the past few weeks! I remember how much fun it was getting addicted to this installment in the Animal Crossing series. Now that more of my friends have the game, almost every weekend I'm always spending my time playing Animal Crossing and helping out my friends with their own debts and simply having a lot of fun! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom