• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
A Link to the Past - figured it was time to give this game a shot after playing ALBW in both regular and hero mode... Love that the map is so similar :)

[maiamai]RmYEMW[/maiamai]

Last edited by a moderator:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I impulsively decided to do a Ocarina of Time 3D minimalist run yesterday afternoon. Next thing I know, it's after dinner and I'm in Ganon's Tower. Never before have I beat a Zelda game in such little time...

I've been playing bucketloads of Kid Icarus: Uprising since I put down Pokemon X weeks ago. Of the 25 chapters, I need to do only 6 more on 9.0 intensity. That doesn't include doing Boss Battles on Hard mode, which I don't think I'll ever accomplish. I've been doing a lot of more of Together mode, too, in practice of the upcoming tourneys on this site. I managed to get a weapon I find drop-dead amazing in Free-for-all, although it isn't as good in Light vs. Dark, I reckon.

I put Wii Fit in the console again after a few years. Its minigames are really fun, though I doubt I'll ever touch Yoga.

Finally, I can't turn off Melee or Brawl. I need 100% in both still. In Melee, all I have remaining is three bonuses, eight trophies acquired through challenges, and ten randomly-acquired trophies. In Brawl, it's just that bloody Tap-Tap sticker! I've been stuck on that for 5 months now... Ideally, I want to get these done before Smash 3DS releases, or one of them at the very least.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
SAVE ME!

I'm trapped in the world of Skyrim!

I love this game, I've played it a lot since it came out. I got it on its launch day and was addicted to it ever since. It's one of those great games that met, and even exceeded its hype. Yes, it had its glitches, but Bethesda did a better job than they ever had before of fixing problems post-launch and they fixed the vast majority of the most troubling issues. Before I restarted the game so much because I take my time playing them, screwing around always getting distracted by a nearby cave, or chasing a deer, or getting random sidequests that I never get to the main quest or finish any of the questlines and instill invest hundreds and hundreds of hours into a playthrough. Only, for the first year anyway, to have a new patch come out with some fantastic bugfixes or even cool new features that I just had to have but didn't work without a fresh playthrough. And sometimes, but commonly now, I get distracted by another game I want to play and keep moving from game to game instead of finishi..... hey look a squirrel!

Uh... what was I saying?... oh yeah. And I take so long to get back to my playthrough that I don't remember what I was doing, what I intended to do with the character, and feeling so disconnected from the character, that I end up restarting. Still never even finishing any questline or even touching the main quest at all. I love this game. It's so massive that I can play and play and play without even scratching the surface.

So I'll see you all in six months! Maybe... probably... not a chance.

SQUIRRELS!

Sheik

:the:
Right now I'm juggling around...

Xenoblade Chronicles
Metroid Prime
Fire Emblem Awakening
Super Mario Galaxy
Sonic Colors
...and Okami.

Ganondwarf

Hyrule's Finest
My Gaming List (in order of urgency, I'm replaying the games in italics):
Super Mario 3D Land
Metroid: The Other M
The Wind Waker HD
NEW Super Mario Bros. U
NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii
Ocarina of Time
Batman: Arkham Origins
Donkey Kong 64
Twilight Princess

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I am currently playing Bioshock Infinite. And man, am I PISSED OFF right now. Not because of any supposed controversial themes within it, not because I don't like the art style (which I LOVE the aesthetic of the game, it's why I bought it), or anything on the side...

[oh right, SPOILERS]

It's because I cannot for the LIFE of me defend Comstock's zeppelin against the Vox invasion. It's just too much, too fast, and no matter how hard I try I just keep failing and getting reset back to the friggin' beginning of that section. How the hell are you supposed to kill all the ships and invaders in time? I just don't get it.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Lately, I've been going back and forth between Fire Emblem: Awakening and my, like, fifteenth run through Skyward Sword. =P Been playing a bit more of Smash Bros. Brawl here and there, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom