• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Beeker

Wild Card
Adding Minecraft to the list of games I'm playing. It's so easy for me to get lost then lose all my things xD;;

im also playing minecraft... some weekends i play it till my eyes are bloodshot... (not very often though!!)

my favorite creation i made so far is my fully functioning house with plumbing and electricity.

Bravely Default is pretty much my only one right now. Once I get home for break, I'm going to sit down and beat the final boss of Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze even if it takes an hour. After that, it's Final Fantasy X/X2 HD from now until a very long time.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Only the most quality game: Spongebob the Movie.
Why? Because I want to xD

Is that the Spongebob Squarepants Movie Game for the GameCube? 'Cause that game is awesome. However, from your sarcasm, I don't think it is.

Anyway, I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Christmas, and I haven't played it till now. I'm obsessed.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
After playing through Tales of Symphonia for the first time and watching the anime, I decided I must play every Tales of game I possibly can, starting that with Tales of Xillia and I'm loving it.

I think I have if not one of, a new favorite series.

I've been playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Skyward Sword lately.

I really can't decide which is my favorite franchise.

Beeker

Wild Card
Is that the Spongebob Squarepants Movie Game for the GameCube? 'Cause that game is awesome. However, from your sarcasm, I don't think it is.
Actually yes, it was. xD
It's fun, but really challenging. That Rock Slide time challenge was pain. ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom