• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Currently, I'm trying to work my way through Bravely Default. I've gotten up to Chapter 6, but I think I'm going to drop this game for a while. The game is proving to be rather tedious with the grinding and below average storytelling in the second half.

So I'm going back to Pokémon X, just to do a little studying. Much has changed over the last eight years that I've skipped over, like the addition of EVs and IVs and new types and new moves and new... well, there's a lot of things that are new to me and I need to catch up.

Salem

SICK
I decided to play Heavy Rain, I only played it once years ago, were the controls supposed to be this convoluted?

EDIT:Also, I found Batman:Arkham Asylum's disk in Heavy Rain's box, how did that get in there?

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Mainly Persona 3: FES. Long game is long. On the side, whenever I can't PS or if I get too infuriated(Atlus seems to really know how to do that lol), I'm playing Yoshi's New Island.
May start Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars soon too since I got that off of Club Nintendo when it was still up.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Fifa 13.

Ok so my Fifa 14 broke a few weeks ago and I had to resort back to last year's installment. Honestly I prefer the gameplay in this one anyway; it just flows more like a football match.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I've finished and replayed quite a few games. Most notably, Saint's Row IV, Super Mario 3D World, and Hitman: Absolution.

Saint's Row was a great tribute to the series but is best described as a parody. 3D World was yet another stellar installment in the Mario series and simply everything I love about the franchise in one game. Absolution is my first Hitman game and a damn good stealth game at that. It really brings out the creative criminal in me.

I've also been playing Dead Island which is pretty decent but irksome due to that stamina meter. Combat and travelling can be a real drag sometimes.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Oooooh fun stuff here

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Kirby: Amazing Mirror
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
Castlevania NES
Smackdown vs Raw 2014

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Right now I am playing Ico, which is apparently related to Shadow of the Colossus, but with different puzzles and some glowing chick you have to drag around. I like it so far, but it did make me rage at one part :bleh:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes!

Well, I say playing... finished. In the night. It was pretty fun but very very underwhelming, though perhaps it's not fair to judge what is basically just an extremely over-priced demo. Still good but not the huge leap I expected in terms of the gameplay. Also the Raiden mission was the most disappointing thing of the year! Raiden handles exactly like Snake, no sword, you even start with Snake's gun, and the only difference is you run at like x2 the speed. And he doesn't even talk! No sassy Quinton Flynn voices. Come on Kojima, I expected a little bit more than that. :(

Raiden's butt though.

W4oWCyo.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom