• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Titanfall!

All those Game of the Show awards it got and all the hype and praise it's been given so far; I gotta agree now. It's an un-believably fun game, it's so thrilling and fast-paced and feels so fresh among other FPS', Respawn did a brilliant job. I can't put it down even with the caps in place! It's definitely not a looker but not like that gets in the way, but I hope they improve it by release which I'm really hoping they do. Thank you based Respawn and EA. Whether it has the same staying power as a franchise that COD, Battlefield and Counter-Strike has remains to be seen, but I'm definitely impressed with it so far!

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
Titanfall. I got into the Beta. The game is amazing. GTA V will be played a bit less while I am in the Beta. The game is great. Even the training you have to take at the beginning is enjoyable. Just the whole feel of it is splendid. Well done Respawn. Polish it up and everything should go well for you guys and gals.

Just finished Phantom Hourglass. Going to play Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney next (my friends have been bugging me to play this for years). After that, I'll probably tackle Spirit Tracks.

Skunk

Floof
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Ocarina of Time 3D
Minecraft
Pokemon Red
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy I

キラ

Yo!
I bought Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z not too long ago. I try to at least play each DBZ game that comes out because DBZ is my favorite show, so I feel obligated to do so. I feel that it is okay, I just wish that there was more variation in the melee attacks and that your teammates' AI was better. I will lose all health and they don't even try to heal me even when I tell them to be on the defensive (it's a team-type DBZ game, if you can't already tell :P).

I was playing the Bravely Default demo and I am very impressed with the battle and job systems. It reminds me of old-school Final Fantasy, so that makes me happy. I don't have the money at the moment to buy it because I have to get my friend a birthday gift and save up for a trip, but I will hopefully have it soon.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I'm actively playing

The Wind Waker HD
Skyward Sword
Super Mario Galaxy

but if we're counting games that I'm in the middle of playing then I'm "playing" a lot that I haven't touched in months.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Finally got some time away from the edit bay, and it just so happened to be on this weekend, when a certain piece of DLC came out.

So I've been playing The Last of Us: Left Behind. *clears throat*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(yeah i'm excited)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
ocarina 3d
now THIS is the ocarina i should've played back in my day,though i envisioned it w/ orchestrated music but the standard soundtrack is completely fine [except the forest temple]

.......oh yeah,and pokemon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom