• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Fig

The Altruist
I am currently playing the Bravely Default demo on my 3DS. I have to say I am loving this game with every passing minute I spend on it! I can't wait for the official release of February 7th! *^*

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

I'm debating on whether or not to keep Tanith alive. She needs to stop dying!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm currently going through Minish Cap again. I want to do all the sidequests this time through. I'm also struggling through Skyward Sword. The puzzles are a bit more difficult than they were in Twilight Princess, and the combat is mad intense.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Currently playing GTA Online and Call of Duty Ghosts.

I honestly don't know why I paid £50 on the new CoD game as I haven't been a fan for in like 3 years. Nevertheless, it's an ok game. I wouldn't say it's necessarily bad or a complete rehash; however, it is same same and I would have liked to see more from what should be a true next gen title altered the core formula somewhat.

It's not all bad though. Call of Duty games do tend to be rehashes but that's not actually that bad. There isn't much they can do and it feels familiar enough that, without playing the series properly in like a year, I can still pick up and play it as if I was a fan like back in the day.

Salem

SICK
I've beaten Bastion, now I'm playing Borderlands 2 in addition to the games I mentioned in my last post....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom