• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Super Mario 3D World
Pokemon Y

I'm trying to get into competitive play in the Pokemon world, and I completely suck. Spent the past two days just trying to breed a got dang perfect Honedge. It's weirdly really fun though.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Losing my soul in "Y".

Can't transfer up my old Pokemon, can't make a backup team to save my life, and keep losing the Rating battles because hacks were allowed in, and Free Battles are nothing but old Legendaries.

Kahz

Ganindarf is bezt
Recently Finished/Stopped
Kid Icarus
Kicking everyone's *** in Civilization V as Japan, and as Germany
MH3U
Pokemon X/Y post game - got boring after a while Dx
A Link Between Worlds

Now Playing
The Wind Waker HD as well as GC for a comparison
Animal Crossing New Leaf - I suck as a mayor

Fig

The Altruist
This is my current line-up to what games I am currently playing:

• Super Mario 3D World
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Words
  • Pokemon X
  • Super Smash Bros. Project M mod
  • Sonic Lost World

For the most part in SM3DW, I just need to complete every single level with each of the five characters and I'll be done with that incredible game! :lol: In ALBW, I just want to go and complete the game with everything maxed out to the highest value I can possibly achieve. That said, it is actually very hard to do that as I haven't streetpassed with anyone for the longest time now. :( As for Sonic Lost World on my Wii U, it is actually not that bad of a game than what most people give it credit for. I am actually enjoying my experience with this game and I wish everyone could say the same thing, but nonetheless Sonic Lost World is a pretty decent game! :D Now comes to Smash and Pokemon. For the most part, they are my competitive games. I am pretty much just cleaning my strategies and polishing my sloppy errors. So far this break is treating me very nicely! :)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
A Link Between Worlds, and really, really loving it. I've enjoyed top-down Zelda games before to a degree (not tried aLttP yet, though), but this game has really, really managed to pull me in to such a degree that my enjoyment of it actually rivals 3D titles... lol

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I've become hell-bent on beating Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.

More specifically Mission 20: Waylon Flies Again. Which, in my humble opinion, should have been titled 'Waylon Flies Again... And Again... And Again...' This mission has been taunting me to finish it for about a year now, and I've made little to no progress whatsoever.

The problems I'm facing is that his AI is completely random and not being able to capture the middle ground of the battlefield. I have to think several turns ahead of him to guess what kind of movement he's going to make, and even if I guess it right, he'll trigger his CO power to make his planes to thoroughly wipe out my units.

I'm also having issues capturing the middle cities. I know that winning these cities are pivotal for winning the battle (as building airplanes is an expensive adventure for all AW games), but I have to clash with him and attempt to slog my way through his superior air force for them. And more times often than not, he likes to trigger his CO powers to ride over my army of Infantry, Anti-Airs and Missiles and gain the middle ground for himself.

This process repeats itself for about two or three hours before I have to put down the 3DS or risk throwing it across the room in frustration. I'll know that I'll beat this mission one day, but at this rate, I'm sure that it will be done with sheer dumb luck.

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Going to a list off a bunch of games I've been into this last week or so:

Pokemon X - Recently beat the sixth gym. I have a surplus of Fire types in my team and can't see myself changing.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Hunting for the last of 700 stickers I need for 100%. Right now that consists of doing The Subspace Emissary on Intense mode. Again.

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Completing Adventure and All-star modes as every character, as well as attempting to collect the few remaining randomly-obtainable trophies.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Up to Torvus Bog in an impulsive playthrough on Veteran difficulty. Being played on the Metroid Prime Trilogy disc.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - Doing all that needs to be done for 100% before the final boss, including the Nintendo Gallery. Bless Miiverse.

Kid Icarus Uprising - Quite a few chapters remain in trying to beat them all on 9.0 intensity. Nothing to be scoffed at.

Rayman Legends - Random daily and weekly challenges in order to keep a place in the five-hundreds of the world rankings.

Going to refrain from mentioning Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart Wii online modes. Unnecessarily frustrating too many times....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom