• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I know that game has had some mixed reactions, but I absolutely loved it. The art, music, and story resonated very strongly with me. I haven't had a chance to play Burial at Sea, but I'm looking forward to it. If you haven't played Bioshock 1 and 2, I highlighly recommend it :)
I've played and beat the first BioShock(it came with my copy of Infinite), but I've yet to play the second one.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
After digging around for a particular Christmas ornament this morning I came across a copy of Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. Little did I know that when I would pop this framerate abomination into my PS2 that it would destroy every memory I had of the game. It's a putrid bucket of swill and moulding tobacco spit mixed with broken dreams and shattered memories. This game is inexcusably bad. I can actually look at Sonic 06 and say, "Eeeeeh wasn't so bad".

So I'm gonna play it. All.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm playing Okami now that I got it for Christmas! ^^ I'm not terribly far in the game, but I really enjoy it so far. I've also been playing a TON of A Link Between Worlds, particularly Hero Mode and trying to find the final Heart Piece on my regular file. (Not to mention that I want that Giant Cucco... :()

I was also playing a bit of Oracle of Seasons yesterday. But I got bored. And stuck, probably. I don't even know; that game confuses me. XD

EDIT: Oh! And I almost forgot! I've been playing lots of Skyrim, since I just bought all the DLC for the first time during the Steam winter sale. Been having fun with Serana's stupid glitchy aggressiveness that makes her attack my other follower for no reason...

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Technically, I'm playing tons of games that I will actually play the last hour of. Maybe. Right now, I got A Link Between Worlds, NightSky, Limbo, and a Nuzlocke of Pokemon Platinum. I would be playing Okami right now if I felt like taking my TV out of my closet. It has been up there for almost a year now.

• Ōkami (PS3)
  • Dante's Inferno (PS3)
  • Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
  • Final Fantasy XIII (XBox 360)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA emulator)
  • Yoshi's Island (GBA emulator)
And, yes, I am alternating between each game, but the majority of my time is spent playing Ōkami; got sidetracked by Dante's Inferno for a bit (dat monster shlong tho)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom