• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I just quit playing Fallout New Vegas after learning just how bad Dead Money is, so I started to play through Dishonored and I'm going to start Fallout 3 tonight.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I still have yet to beat Super Mario 3D World, but am likely gonna get Mario Party Island Tour for Christmas, so I'll have that to play instead soon.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Currently my third file for ALBW. I'm almost done with it. I totally love that game and the music

Get Pokémon X or Y nao! :P

JK, Vee.

Anyway, I haven't touched my Xbox in a long while. But I do play Pokémon X and Y. In fact, I'm gonna see if I can catch a shiny Petilil before Christmas.

Incubus

Bring that beat back
I've been binging on Animal Crossing New Leaf. I go in phases with these games... buy at launch, play obsessively for a month, forget about it for a half a year, then go back and binge. The game definitely has more than enough outlets for my compulsions.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I've been binging on Animal Crossing New Leaf. I go in phases with these games... buy at launch, play obsessively for a month, forget about it for a half a year, then go back and binge. The game definitely has more than enough outlets for my compulsions.

Story of my life xD

Incubus

Bring that beat back
Story of my life xD
The snowmen are killing me. The last installment I played was Wild World, and the addition of snowflake collecting, BINGO, and the snowtyke are definitely turning into a time suck. I don't know if 'fun' is the right label, but I can't stop playing and I feel a sense of reward when I'm done... that counts for something right?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Lately I've been playing through Resident Evil: Revelations again, going through Raid Mode and doing the campaign on Hell difficulty.

Currently, I'm trying to understand exactly why my handgun is almost twice as powerful as my shotgun. The plot thickens.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
BioShock Infinite, I had to start over because I forgot where I was. Final Fantasy 3, I has to get that last horn.

Incubus

Bring that beat back
BioShock Infinite, I had to start over because I forgot where I was.
I know that game has had some mixed reactions, but I absolutely loved it. The art, music, and story resonated very strongly with me. I haven't had a chance to play Burial at Sea, but I'm looking forward to it. If you haven't played Bioshock 1 and 2, I highlighly recommend it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom