• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Nayru Jikan

Oracle
I'm slowly churning my way through Link Between Worlds and my progression is staggering in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.
On the computer, I am playing Minecraft, a Zelda fangame called Solarus, a couple good Pokemon fangames (Pokemon Island and Super Pokemon Eevee Edition), a couple Final Fantasy quality fangames (Blackmoon Prophecy and Cosplay Crisis), a heavily modded Morrowind, FEZ, Sonic Generations (modded so I am Metal Sonic), a mod that restores cut-content to KOTOR2, LIMBO, Dungeons of Dredmor, and a modded Torchlight II.
You do not want me to get into the list of roms and romhacks. The list of games gets worse when I add those.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Decided to blast through Metroid Prime again on the trilogy disc. I feel obligated to play Echoes now, but cannot for the life of me be bothered. Memories clog my brain over how draining that game is to play.

Salem

SICK
Decided to blast through Metroid Prime again on the trilogy disc. I feel obligated to play Echoes now, but cannot for the life of me be bothered. Memories clog my brain over how draining that game is to play.
Considering that the Dark Ether drains your health... was that what you're going for? ;)

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've been inconsistently playing the daily and weekly challenges of Rayman Legends after getting 100% over a month ago. I currently rank 691st out of 118,216 players, putting me in the top one percent, but it is not until I reach level 11 awesomeness will I be satisfied.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I might finish the Chaos Lord Saga on Adventure Quest Worlds, but I'll need a guild or at least a few party members for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom