• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I have a sad amount of running files right now, but my last 60+ hours have been solid Pokemon X. I might finish ST before ALBW comes out, and maybe play some TP, but Pokemon is large enough to dominate until ALBW comes out.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Fallout New Vegas is the only game that im currently playing as I'm revisiting the DLC. I'm currently near the end of the Old World Blues expansion. All this just makes me hyped for the false hope that Fallout 4 will be announced in the forthcoming months ahead.

Right now I am playing Pokemon X and I have a running file I'm still paying attention to in Spirit Tracks where I CAN go to the big train fight, but I want to get all the bunnies and stamps first. I'm missing less than 10 bunnies and only 1 stamp. I want the sword techniques before I run into the little demon guy again. And crazy-possessed Zelda.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I am Currently playing:

dishonored-title.jpeg

Which i believe is one of the most satisfying games ive played in 3 years! no LIE!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ocarina of Time: Master Quest and I almost tossed my 3DS out of the window. The freaking boomerang did not respond. Not even when I was standing directly behind the octo in Jabu-Jabu's belly :mad: I mean come on even a 3 years old kid would have hit it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom