• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Megaman collection for the gamecube and if anyone has any tips for wily's castle part 1 please give 'em because i cant seem to get it right, im also revisiting my atari for some nostalgia.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Grand Theft Auto V, what else? ;p Oh and I guess you can count the online as it's own thing, which I'm a part of the lucky amount of people who were able to get on the sever.

Well last night I downloaded an emulator of Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap on my new laptop. Now that I'm away at school, I don't have access to any of my other Zelda games :( (MC is the first Zelda game I've played in over a month now). I'm gonna get caught up all these Zelda games I haven't had time to finish playing (TP 3 Heart, ALttp, OoT, and hopefully pretty soon WWHD).

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Kid Icarus: Uprising
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D Master Quest (3 Heart Run)
Pokemon Soul Silver
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
The Legend of Zelda (Second Quest)
Super Mario 64 DS
Metroid Prime
Super Mario Galaxy

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Currently playing Fifa 14 and GTAV.

Fifa is basically the same as its predecessor, just some new gameplay mechanics and features. However, I'm not fond of how slow the gameplay has suddenly become... I get that EA wants to make a more realistic experience but essentially you're harming the experience by doing so. Players feel extremely slow and can't dribble, passes and movements should feel more fluent - they should look at PES (rival) for inspiration there. So far I'm not that impressed and I'll probably go back to Fifa 13.

GTA V is great of course, and the online came out a few days back. I had a few problems but nothing major, seems like everything is smooth now, good job Rockstar. Online is hella fun though I just wish I had more time to play it =(

SlimZim

Helena is my baby.
LoZ: Minish Cap
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
SMITE

May start
Wind Waker Again
Oot Again
Pokemon Emerald and Fire Red

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom