• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Currently I have been playing:
BioShock Infinite (2nd play through)
Borderlands 2
Dishonored (3rd play through, waiting for the final DLC!)
Sleeping Dogs (Beat it, just trying to 100% it)
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Mass Effect 3
and of course, my obsession, Guild Wars 2.

I also need to go back and finally finish The Witcher 2 and Darksiders 2. I keep taking long breaks on those two games for some reason, even though they are among my favorite franchises. ;_;

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Currently playing GTA: Vice City.

This is one of my favourite games and filled of memories of when it first came out. I haven't played it in about 6 years give or take, so it's nice to replay the game with less familiarity. I'd say I'm about halfway through, I've unlocked all the Islands but I know for a fact that there's quite a few missions left. To be honest I didn't think this game was actually as short as it is, well at least I can explore Downtown and the Airport.

I'm mainly playing this because I'm pumped for GTA: V ; which seems like the only game I'm actually interested in this year, so it's nice to revisit a classic in the series ;)

Last edited:
Finally decided to stop playing games I've played before in favor of games that I own, but have never played:
Bioshock 1 and 2
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Starting out with Oblivion since I've had it for a couple years, then going to get Skyrim once Oblivion's done)
Okami
Everything Final Fantasy (I have a lot of the games, and have only played 1 and 2, currently working on 3)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I'm currently playing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, it's a pretty fun game, can be a bit annoying at times but overall is entertaining enough.

I basically put everything else on hold for a couple days and started playing Dead Space 3 again, this time in coop with a friend of mine. Got to say, I love the exclusive content they included in this game's coop mode. The dialogue between Isaac and Carver is quite entertaining. Plus, the game gets a bit more challenging at some parts.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Oracle of Seasons
Link's Awakening DX
Super Mario 64 DS
Animal Crossing New Leaf

I need to start playing Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker again.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, I've been playing Assassin's Creed III for a while now. I just need two more sequences, but I'm trying to accomplish more side stuff before I pass the game, so it'll be some time before I finish it. I also started Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, which I'm not really feeling at the moment, but is a good way to pass the time with my bro. And since I got my 3DS XL, I've been finding myself on my handheld more often than usual with The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap and New Super Mario Bros. 2. A big screen just makes everything so much more enjoyable!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
-Ocarina of Time (3 heart run)
-Majora's Mask (3 heart run)
-The Wind Waker (3 heart run)
-Twilight Princess (3 heart run)
-Oracle of Seasons
-Link's Awakening DX
-Super Mario Bros. 2
-Super Mario 64 DS
-Animal Crossing: New Leaf
-Pokemon: Soul Silver

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Playing CoDBO2, am getting close to my 100 MTAR headshots, and will also be working on the FAL, the SMR, and M8A1 in the days to come. I'm working hard on Diamond Assault Rifles; already I have diamond SMGs and diamond Shotguns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom