• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Almost finished with Mother 3, About halfway through Final Fantasy 6 and Final Fantasy 4, 3/4 through Minish Cap, and just started Metal Gear Solid: the Twin Snakes.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I recently popped Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance into my 3DS to play on my vanilla Critical Mode, no grinding no Cure/ra/ga, starter Keyblade only mode. And man, I completely forgot how to play that game. Too used to KH1FM and KH2FM. :/

I was watching a vid of Apotheosis secret floors and that made me start up a file of Hard Classic...I never play classic, so this is a huge step for me as an Awakener. :)

In addition to that, I'm going to kill off everyone that I don't plan on using. Sully and Virion are already dead, and Maribelle is next woot woot!

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
As of late, I've revisited New Mombasa, playing Halo 3: ODST lately. I must say, it's definitely been fun a second time around, but it's also like a Four Swords kind of thing: it's definitely better with friends! :yes:

Just when I think I have enough games to play, I get more.

My new list is:

Animal Crossing New Leaf
Mega Man 10
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Final Fantasy XIII

Playing a few indie gems right now:
The Binding of Isaac
Super Meat Boy
Castle Crashers
Love them all, but I think Binding of Isaac would have to be my favorite of the bunch. It's such a fun game and it never feels samey or uninspired. I'm terrible at it though. :P

Fig

The Altruist
I am playing on the program YGOPRO, which is basically a dueling system that allows you to play against other duelists with their own decks. It's quite fun and is a whole lot better than Dueling Network.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Starting my 3 heart run later.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Making my way to the third dungeon.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX - Making my way to the third dungeon.

Pokemon Soul Silver - Trying to defeat the 3rd gym leader.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Finally completed BioShock Infinite, after owning the game since late March :/

Anyway I tried to follow the story as best as I could and I'll probably give my review sometime in the future, but what the actual ****? Seriously? I thought I understood most of the story until the end. Really considering the possibility of replaying this game now.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
Currently replaying Skyrim. I have beaten all the main quest lines and dlc's. Working on the achievements now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom