• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

After sinking 20+ hours into the game, and abandoning it twice, I can say the game has finally pulled me in. Not the game's fault (my brother loves it, and its a damn good RPG), but rather mine for being all ADD-like >_>

I've got a decently long list of games right now, so I'll try to name them all.

Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Pokemon White 2
Pokemon Soul Silver

Lewmonkaizer

luminouskaiser
I'm playing this game called "homework", it's pretty crappy... no but seriously, currently, i don't have time to play any games, but as in before the homework ****, i was currently playing Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

Dan

Sadly I recently completed Deus Ex really is a great game and I'm glad I finally got stuck into it. I'm now trying to get stuck into it's prequel human revolution which is actually quite a different game if you ask me, but still hope I can get into it.

I just picked up a copy of Resident Evil: Revelations for the PS3 for about half-off and so far I'm enjoying it just as much as I did for the 3DS version, which is to say LOVING IT. It feels just as good and while it still looks like something made on the 3DS, it still looks good in HD. And Raid mode is just as fun as always. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom