• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (HD 1.5 ReMIX) - Just got the Warp Drive for the gummi ship (I think...can't read Japanese)
Battlefield 3 - just got Assault Service Star
Soul Calibur 4 - I don't even know
TES V Skyrim - I don't get the buzz about this game...it's boring af
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - I can't bring myself to actually play the game...but it's still fun lol
Star Ocean The Last Hope International - I'm on some kinda celestial ship...

Last edited:

ILU

i luv u
Skyrim - Feels like oldschool Zelda meets modern gaming. (YES I'm STILL playing it)
A Link to the Past - Been doing a LP/Walkthrough. Slowly. Too busy.
Battlefield 3 - Prepping myself for BF4.

But all that will stop when I pick up RE: Revelations for Wii U. Already beat it plenty good on 3DS, but I need a reason to play the Wii U. And it should've been on console to begin with.

League of Legends as always. :P Other than that...

Paper Mario: Sticker Star - 3DS
Cave Story+ - PC
The Wind Waker - GC
Resident Evil 6 - PS3

I play League of Legends a lot, but I've been making time to get through a dungeon a week in The Wind Waker for my dungeon reviews for it, and I've also spent some time playing Cave Story and Sticker Star. Every so often I do a session of co-op in Resident Evil 6 with my sister on hard mode, but eh, it's not the best. xP

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Playing Mass Effect 3 again. Paragon Shepard. Super nice gal, likes saving the galaxy and being super nice to everyone. Likes the colour blue, doesn't like the colour red. Hates guns, likes blue biotic attacks.

Been fun so far. Adepts are kinda OP especially since I got Liara on my main squad. We tear things apart with our minds.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Thanks to Durion and Mercedes, I'm starting to play Counter Strike Source again. :yes:

S

Shiroi_to_Kuroi

I'm playing so many right now. (Off and on, of course.)

Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
Pokemon White 2
Order Up
Diner Dash

ShadowsofTime

The Hidden Triforce God
Demo for The Binding of Isaac
Zelda I
Zelda II
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Majora's Mask
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon SoulSilver
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness
and Finally,
The Kingdom Hearts series.
Why so many different games, you ask? If I can't fight a certain boss or finish a mission or something, I quickly move to a different game out of frustration.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I decided to revisit Kirby's Return to the Dreamland for the first time in, like, a year. While not as visually inventive as its predecessor -- Epic Yarn -- the levels are still striking. The roster of powers is easily the most impressive of the series, and the musical score is considerably more varied than those of previous installments.

Dan

I've been playing Deus Ex recently. I've tried playing it a couple of times before I initially found it quite hard and not too compelling. I couldn't beat the first level without dying. Yet this game keeps being brought up so many times as one the best PC games of all time. I decided to have another go at it again, finally understood the mechanics of the game and now I'm really loving it. I enjoy the interactions with the various NPCs of the game, it's always fun to see what clues you can find and see what others think of what's going on in the world around you. After you beat the airfield level things start to get really interesting. Graphics wise it doesn't look so good but to be fair after playing it for a couple hours you don't really see the aged graphics as you're used to them, in fact I really love some of the levels designs, even if you the graphics do look aged they still do a great job at displaying dark gloomy streets.

I fully recommend people to try this game out, and do your best to past the first level, so you can fully get the feel of things, I also think the first levels layout isn't that fun, nor is the scenery really fun to look at perhaps the not the most compelling way to start off a game. It's not just a shooter(in fact some people beat the game without killing anyone), it incorporates rpg elements as well as stealth. You can make choices and change what happens in the story and truly define your character. Seriously take a look at it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom