• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Luigi's Mansion 2

I may have completed the main story but bloody hell there is a lot to go back for and i have to earn the things i go back for, such a deep and full game. I'll be on this a while, which is good considering there is sod all else coming out any time soon.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
-Pokemon Red
-Pokemon Crystal
-Pokemon Pearl
-Pokemon Ruby
-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Halo 4

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

It's my first Etrian Odyssey title, and I'm really enjoying it so far!

Dan

Shadows of the Damned, absolutely having a blast with this game. Love the demon environments, gothic statues and those creepy baby faces. Plenty of charm in this title. I recommend plays a lot like resident evil 5.

Mario Kart Double Dash, which is my personal favorite Mario Kart game, what with character specific special items and the ability to double up on items. Not to mention some of the best course design in the series, only topped by Mario Kart 7 in my opinion. Screw 150 CC though... I mean, it still isn't as hard as Mario Kart 64 or Super Mario Kart, but that doesn't make it not frustrating. >:/

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm trying to finish Resident Evil 6 with my boyfriend on the No Mercy difficulty setting, but he is USELESS! Did Leon's campaign but Chris' has so much shooting and it takes just 1 or 2 bullets to take you down. But, damnit, we'll get there eventually...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom