• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Boy, have you beaten FE13 yet? Dang qirl u slo af

Anyway, tell me how Dark Moon is! I'm really interested in it!

Yeah, I completed the main campaign as well as free DLC for FE13 on normal difficulty since I'm a nub. At least I beat it classic style. Still need to buy an eShop card for the other DLC. That will probably take awhile since I'm notorious for holding off on DLC.

I enjoyed the brief glimmer of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon I played, namely the first mission. Since it's just the beginning of the game, I hope you don't mind spoilers. Catching a mouse with the mansion key, avoiding living knight decorations, finding the strobulb flash on top of a chandelier, and fighting several ghosts equates to varied level design for me.

I do have two minor gripes though-the controls and Professor E. Gadd's constant calls. Don't know if you've played Kid Icarus: Uprising but the controls in Dark Moon have an even steeper learning curve. Also, E. Gadd calling from Luigi's DS gets annoying quickly since you hear a ringing sound every three minutes with new advice.

No comment on multiplayer. Probably won't get around to it until I've got the controls down.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Mainly Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and Gears of War: Judgement.

BioShock Infinite will be a big addition to that list on Tuesday.

Dan

Sonic 3 and knuckles, I want to get 100% complete in it, get all the super emeralds. So far got the normal chaos emeralds.
Total overdose.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I'm currently going back and forth between BioShock Infinite and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and am having a blast with both of them. The former in particular is totally challenging the conventions of the medium, both in terms of structure and first-person storytelling. Not to oversell the game, but just based on these first several hours, I can't say that I've ever played a game quite like Infinite.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
BioShock Infinite, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and Gears of War: Judgement.

I find Judgement to be quite a big disappointment for the price paid for it. However, BioShock and Dark Moon are amazingly good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom