• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I got the new Tomb Raider and have been playing that non-stop. Actually, there are some pieces that the Zelda developers should take note of. I particularly like the optional tombs in the game. Throughout the island, large rooms can be found containing a large, multi-step puzzle that requires multiple items and techniques to overcome. I'd like to see these in the Zelda overworld more, like how TP had the optional cave sections. Also, the fire arrows and open world to explore withvarious types of areas are pretty familiar.
Another game that was somehow lost years ago that I found in a store and have been playing quite a bit of is GoldenEye on the N64. It's even better than I remember!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix

Yes I am playing all of these games because Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX just released the other day, I am way too excited!! I think I might import it just to have it early <3

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Having finished playing through Judgment earlier this week, I decided to revisit the original Gears of War trilogy. Those three games still provide some of the most engaging combat scenarios and memorable set-piece moments in the medium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom