• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Right now my friend's friend is letting me borrow Fire Emblem Path of Radiance! I'm on Chapter 21 and I plan to play through again on Normal or Hard mode and do a solo Ike run, then he's going to let me borrow Radiant Dawn. So pumped.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I moved on to Deus Ex Human Revolution

It's a bit of a mixed bag. Ultimately, it's largely uninteresting. Some broken stealth action gameplay and a massive amount of trial and error inherent to that style of play. Uninteresting RPG character development - most "upgrades" just eliminate handicaps and don't actually make your character any stronger - and Jensen, the protagonist, is flat unappealing and speaks with his worst Dirty Harry impression.

There is little more to do other than follow the plot and pursue the occasional sidequest. Really, Alpha Protocol is similar and it was better than this and it had problems. Still worth the pursuit, however, because for some reason it is rather engaging if you've got the patience for the constant foulups and subsequent prolonged timeouts for loading screens. The character models are also atrocious. The animation is stiff and spastic, almost comical how they twitch about during dialog segments. They're not exactly bad on the same level of Oblivion but I don't think I've ever seen character models look this bad elsewhere this gen.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Demo
Fire Emblem: Awakening - Infinite Regalia (it's hard as balls for some DLC)
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones - Gonna do a no hacks, Save State Abuse Only run...this would be my very first "official" run through the game; all other times I would give Luna effects on Eirika's rapier lol

Right now I'm playing Pokemon: Black and Pokemon: SoulSilver, 2 of the best games EVER!! XD :P :pokeball: :pikachu: :wynaut:

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Having recently finished yet another playthrough of Mass Effect 3, I decided to do the most logical thing. Y'know, play through it again? If it means anything, I am also getting back into Pokemon Black 2.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom