• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
While not at the moment, I am planning on replaying Paper Mario for the N64 again soon, will likely hook my Wii U up and get to it tomorrow.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I found my Super Mario Galaxy 2 disc about a week ago so right now am casually playing through it again, in fact I am going to play it right now :P

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Link's Awakening--first time I've played it, I feel like I've been missing out and can't figure out why more people don't talk about this game. It's great!

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Fallout New Vegas

It's not like Fallout 3. It's an improvement in areas and deficient in others. It's massive, it's wide open and chock full of all sorts of stuff, but after a long while it drags on.

And the bugs. Oh, God! The Bugs!! They're everywhere! It's a MASSIVE infestation of big freaking bugs!! This program is rampant with them. I've spent the better part of hours just trying to maneuver around all the countless glitches. This is by far the buggiest (single player) game I have ever played. I'm at wits end dealing will all the glitches. It's exhausting. There is absolutely NO excuse for this program to have all these countless glitches. It's pathetic.

And I like Sinatra as much as the next guy, but Holy Merciful God... if I have to hear "Ain't That A Kick In The Head" one more time Ima go on a homicidal RAMPAGE!!! Could they AT LEAST license two, maybe three other Sinatra numbers? And if I hear another word about big irons on hips Ima freak out. The music is repetitious and GOD AWFUL!! It's more than enough to drive you to insanity. It's no wonder the post apocalyptic wasteland is full of drugged out murderous ravagers. The best way to save the wasteland is to TURN THE RADIOS OFF!!

At least there's a volume control.

It's a decent enough investment for the hassle. I wouldn't have paid full price for this piece of ****.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fire Emblem: Awakening (Lunatic - Casual...on CH13 but need to get Chrom promoted to Great Lord which will take a while, and my Avatar to Grandmaster, which again will take a while. Having my two OP avatars from my past playthroughs literally carry me through the chapters, but Lucina needs the bonus stats)

CoDBO2 PC - working on leveling to 40 to use the Scar-H
CoDBO2 WiiU - working on prestiging

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Star Wars Battlefront II - Playing good ol' Galactic Conquest
Fire Emblem: Awakening - grinding massively for my Lunatic playthrough; I'm finally at Chapter 20 after 10 hours of grinding

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom