• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Mass Effect 3
-Fallout 3
-Skyrim
-Borderlands
-Borderlands 2
-Animal Crossing
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-Epic Mickey

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was playing a bit of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 today, I'm also hopping back on Kingdom Heats Birth by Sleep to do some more Terrra stuff.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
[video=youtube;taTi-qjfNmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taTi-qjfNmg[/video]

And the FE13 Demo <3

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Red Faction Armageddon

Just completed the campaign and unlocked NG+. I must say it is extremely fun smashing things, but like every straight up shooter it is over very soon. While it isn't hardly as bad as some other games, I wish the sorry excuse for a "story" would butt out. It's completely beside the point and the cutscenes are in no ways spectacular. The dialog is dull but the voice acting is passable, the characters are hardly interesting in the least.

But nobody's playing Red Faction for the story. Red Faction is played to smash things!! and smashing things it does very very well. There are some pretty unique and original weapon designs and the controls are tight and responsive.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix

See, I'm tired of Terra's story in BBSJP so I'mma just jump to Critical Mode in FM.

Rght now, I am playing Link's Awakening DX on my 3DS XL. I am at the part where Link is saving :bowwow: from the King Moblin.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I actually haven't touched my game consoles for a week haha! This is due to the lack of games out and because of my heavy exam schedule :/

Final Fantasy IV on my phone when I'm at nightschool, and Knights of the Old Republic 2. I never did finish the first one, and I'm trying to turn my companions into Sith. Also haven't played dark side because I'm ********.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom