• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Kazumi

chagy
I got Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on 360 for Chritmas, so I booted up Sons of Liberty today, will play Snake Eater once I finish that. Finally I can play these classics in not-stretched goodness. I'm sorry PS2.

Additionally I picked up Retro City Rampage during the Steam Winter Sale. It's a really fun game, and I love all of the hidden and not so hidden references that it has. Plus, I can play as Jonathan Holmes, and that's always a plus.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Along with the ocassional game of Halo 4 multiplayer, I've been playing Lego Lord of the Rings. So far, I'm having a blast; the way in which it lampoons the original film trilogy is freakin' hysterical.

Donkey Kong Country Returns is still letting me know what the definition of patience truly is but i'm also playing the world's greatest genre mixing mistake Mirror's Edge and Rare's Perfect Dark Zero (yeah i know, late to the party, they were launch titles sheddep)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and simultaneously playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (JPN). So, in a way, I'm really playing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ or KH2FM+ <3

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Well, last night I played.........

Final Fantasy XIII lol! :> Today, I might boot up RE5 and continue playing FFXIII so I can finish chapter 4?

Tekken 6 and Rayman Origins

Rayman origins is one of the best platformers ive played and i'd love to see him stay like this, i'll totally buy Rayman Legends if ever i buy a WiiU

Tekken 6 however... what the hell happened? i loved 1,2,3 and 5, Dark Resurrection was pretty cool and while Tekken 6 for the psp was pretty small i never thought that the home console version of 6 would be soooooooo awful. What the hell? Why is the mian game just a really bad version of tekken force and Devil Inside? I thought Capcom had learnt that those modes sucked and were nice 'get pointlessly annoyed with the game for playing them' modes but obviously they thought it'd be a good idea to make you suffer, gone is the traditional arcade. You'll have to suffer and i mean SUFFER through the tekken force/scenario mode if you want to get anywhere in the game. Yeah there is something of an arcade mode to unlock character endings, 3 fights and a cheap boss that will take you just as many tries as it would doing tekken force... what the hell capcom?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Since PC gaming as a whole just sucks IMO...cuz I have no money...I'm playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. I hate this game :I

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I recently started playing

-Super Mario Galaxy
-Kirby's Epic Yarn
-Rayman Origins
-Kingdom Hearts
-The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

They are all fun games.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Fallout 3
it's an agonizing chore. not sure how much longer i can suffer it.

Monster Hunter Tri
i've been meaning to get my hands on this one for a while now

The World Ends With You
even longer to play this one again. i got lucky and the store in town suddenly had it. oh god! the horrible music!

Austin

Austin
Fallout 3
it's an agonizing chore. not sure how much longer i can suffer it.

New Vegas is more similar to the first two games, you may want to give it a try. 3 is horribly overrated and not much fun at all, in my opinion.

-Resident Evil 2(PS1)
-Ico(PS2)
-Metroid(NES)
-Sonic 3 & Knuckles(Genesis)
-Sonic The Hedgehog(Genesis
-Halo 4(360)
-Halo 3(360)
-New Super Mario Bros U.(Wii U)
-ZombiU(Wii U)
-Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed(Wii U)
I'm mostly spending a lot of time on Halo 4, RE 2, Ico, the Sonic games and the Wii U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom