• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just started Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I'm only 5 minutes into the game, but damn, it has some great exposition! Can't believe I'm playing one of the most legendary games ever! #firstplaythrough

I JUST STARTED KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX <3 <3 <3

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
-Borderlands
-Borderlands 2
-Skyrim
-Fallout 3
-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
-Epic Mickey
-Epic Mickey 2
-Mass Effect 3
- Minecraft (360)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Climbin innuendos, snatchin' yo pplz up

I am currently playing KH2FM.

I am LV19, just got did with Disney Castle. Did I mention I'm playing Critical Mode? KH2FM Crit > KH3DCrit. KH2FM has tons of filler which means it feels less like grinding and more like you're playing a damn game in a damn world. KH3D is dirt :I

Also, I'm about to get Limit Form. ;)

Just rented The Last Story from my library. It's... alright so far. Not too great so far, but not too bad either.

Donkey Kong Country Returns... what a beast of a game, its soooo cruel, i feel as if i need to be a surgeon to have precision timing to survive a level. I feel like the game kills me for just looking at it.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (a steaming dump on the name of what is an otherwise amazing series), Batman Arkham City (awesome so far, no other comic book to video game adaptation even compares), Borderlands 2 (though I've only just started it, I can already say that it is flippin' dope), and Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (my second favorite in the Zelda series and a mainstay on my lit of top games). So, decent line-up. Lots of stuff to juggle with real life activities, though...

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I got a ton of started that I plan to finish someday but some I have been playing/replaying are wind waker, majoras mask, megaman zero collection and pokemon soul silver.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Star Ocean The Last Hope

I wasn't so certain about this one so I went out on a limb but so far it's been pretty sweet. The voice acting is absolutely cringe worthy at times but the battle system is stellar (no pun).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Star Ocean The Last Hope

I wasn't so certain about this one so I went out on a limb but so far it's been pretty sweet. The voice acting is absolutely cringe worthy at times but the battle system is stellar (no pun).

SO4, huh? The battle system will get monotonous in a lil' bit, don't you worry ;) Eventually, you'll just be spamming Savage Sparrows with Reimi, X-Claw with Meracle, and...IDK what else.

I myself will be playing Final Fantasy XII IZJS if I can manage it. Still playing KH2FM though because the game is absolutely fantastic.

I'm only playing KH2FM because IZJS loves to lag. :I

Last edited:
Borderlands on PC and Tales of Phantasia on Psx.

Playing the Psx version because my game on snes glitched, everything in my inventory (weapons, armor, healing items,...) has changed into chicken food... And even when I bought something it would change into chicken! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom