• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

izi

Not A Wizard
Working on Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Saints Row the Third, and about to pick up The Wind Waker again. Always found on either Europa Universallis III, StarCraft II, or Guild Wars 2!
Of all of them, I probably enjoy Guild Wars 2 the most - there's a huge and diverse community, an endless chain of things to do, and a lot of people to play with.

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
Animal Crossing: City Folk. Trying to raise some cash.
Oot3D Master Quest: Stuck on Dodongo's Cavern. Pathetic, I know.
Loz ST: Stuck on the STUPID eye puzzle in the STUPID Fire Temple. >_<
Bakugan Batter Brawlers: Doing pretty good. The competitions are fun!

Rare Addict

Site Staff
As a part of my annual revisiting of my favorite Zelda games, I just started playing through A Link to the Past. Gosh, it's been awhile.
Love.gif

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Well, I got finally Metroid Prime Trilogy after months of trying. Playing through the three games now. Currently near the start of Prime 1 and things are going just fine. Hopefully I continue to run through smoothly.

I have been playing lotsa Super Smash Bros. Brawl as per usual. A bit of Nintendo Land has been fit in too since I got it at launch, but it hasn't interfered in my daily Brawl dose. What it has interfered though is my Viva Pinata run. I need to get back on it before I lose all interest. It's a series of games that's extremely hard to return to. You'll forget progress and lose the flow of things. Needing to start from scratch is not something I want to do. Again...

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Far Cry 2. It is fun... and intense, but sometimes the challenge borders on cheap. It doesn't help that it doesn't allow you to save at any time. You actually have to fight mercenaries to "liberate" the checkpoints. Saving a game should never be part of the gameplay!!!

Other than that, the graphics are phenomenal! The action is visceral (and ultra violent), the game is really open to exploration with tons to do, the controls on the 360 at least are rather weak, but the game is spectacular!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Currently playing on my Guardian in Guild Wars 2, recently got her to Lv18, currently exploring Kessex Hills and trying to grind for levels. Also I 100%ed Queensdale on her <3

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Started replaying Dragon Age: Origins again, Decided to go with Human Noble since that was the only origin story left for me to finish. :xd:

Naga

MUSICALITY!
i just started:
Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest
Skyward Sword Hero Mode

i just beat the Temple of Time in my second playthrough of Twilight Princess

i have Phantom Hourglass and A Link to the Past, although im not very far into them and i havent picked them up in... months :)

and im almost done with Kid Icarus: Uprising, the last level is so difficult

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom