• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Currently playing
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Having a lot of fun with this title. Prior to this, I viewed ST as a miniscule game int he great span of Zelda games. Now, I view ST as a miniscule game int he great span of Zelda games but with a good story to tell by itself. And this is actually how I prefer Zelda games to be, as it is reminiscent of Majora's Mask.

Kingdom Hearts 3D - See above

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - just doing stuff, stuck at TotOK because I don't want to redo floors.

P

Paco9

Not many at the moment.
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (Trying to complete 100%; already completed main story)
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2)
Ultimate Spider-Man (PS2)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am currently playing Ocarina of Time for its birthday! Im also celebrating my own birthday, that's what's up! :)

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I just began playing through Ocarina of Time 3D, as a part of my annual revisiting of my favorite Zelda titles. New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, and Halo 4 have been taking up a good portion of my time, too.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I got in a Zelda mood again after it being the 14th anniversary of Ocarina of Time, so I'm playing that right now and will probably play some more Zelda games when I'm done with it. Besides that, been playing some Zombies in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 with some friends. Would also be playing New Super Mario Bros. U, but don't have enough money for the system yet.

I completed the story mode for New Super Mario Bros. U minutes ago. The final castle was somewhat disappointing but the Bowser bout more than made up for it. If you're looking for a Wii U game hwose quality you know you can trust, it's this one. I'm excited to try out Boost Rush and Challenges starting tomorrow. I still have a plethora of missed Star Coins to collect. This one might take awhile.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I've been playing Colony Wars, and Gex lately.
Also a little bit of Chao-Raising in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle... ^^
I finally have an onyx Chao, and I feel compelled to raise him oh so much. His grades are rather terrible. (he started out with CESEC, and now he's CCSCC)
I've been upping his grades, so eventually he will be all S's :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom