• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

League of Legend, League of Legends, and League of Legends. :bleh:

League of Legends - Free Online Game | LoL - League of Legends

I've played this genre of game before, in map mods made for Warcraft 3, especially DotA (Defense of the Ancients), but I dropped the MOBA genre for a long time after that. This is my first return in a while and it is glorious. League is so fun.

I've also been playing:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - PS3
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - N64
Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance - 3DS
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars - 3DS

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Star Fox Adventures. Yeah, hate me for it, but I played it when I was 9 but was never able to finish it (it was my friend's copy), so I'm playing it now.
Also doing a Portal 2 replay. I also need to convince one of my friends to play co-op with me sometime soon.

Games I want to start playing soon:

Half-Life 2 (and the following episodes)
The Wind Waker (I need to get this ASAP)
Star Fox: Assault (this is a maybe. I like the Star Fox series, and I've heard different things about Assault, so I'll see)
Uncharted Series (As soon as I get a PS3, I will be playing Uncharted)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Black Ops 2 - I am playing the hell out of this game on my PC. Lags a ton and I'm bad at it, but it is LOADS better than MW3 I say that with full surety. <3

Dan

Fallout 3.... A game ALIT would find quite interesting... It deals with many situations he is often involved in.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Been playing the hell out of Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise on 360 lately. Haven't touched it in well over a year. I forget how damn addicting it is.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
In between Halo 4 multiplayer and Skyward Sword, I've also been making my way through the Black Ops 2 campaign. So far, it just sort of feels like I'm going through the motions, although I do appreciate Treyarch's attempts at making it feel fresh. Y'know, with the RTS-style missions and whatnot.
Midna-Kittenface2.gif

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've decided to give Kingdom Hearts 3D another go; I'm playing a fresh Critical Mode run, gonna do no Dream Eaters basic commands only run [meaning, no Balloon, -ra or -ga]. Mostly replaying it to freshen up my thoughts about the game as I really hate its guts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom